Welcome to Euclid Lodge
The Officers and Brethren of Euclid Lodge No. 158 are pleased that you have taken time to find our Lodge website.
We have been serving the mid island of Vancouver Island since 1954 and is registered under the Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon and are situated in Parksville, BC.
Our Lodge was Constituted September 26th, 1955 in Port Alberni. The name Euclid was chosen to honour the Greek mathematician, famous for his Elements, which have been accepted as a geometric text for over 2,000 years.
The Guiding principles of our Lodge are Fellowship and Masonic Education to ensure that all brethren have an exceptional experience every time they visit our Lodge. We are well known for our outstanding Festive Boards where the brethren can share fun, fellowship and be in the good company of men.
- Our Lodge meets on the third Thursday of each month for our regular meeting with additional meetings scheduled as required except for July & August.
- Euclid Lodge is a men’s Fraternity and belongs to District No. 5 of the Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon.
- We encourage sojourning Brethren to the area to attend our meetings and are always welcome to Euclid Lodge No. 158.
- If Freemasonry interests you, please browse to our FAQ‘s page for more information on how to join.
- If you are currently a member and are looking to affiliate, please go to the contact us page for further information on where to reach the Secretary.
- Freemasonry is an organization of like-minded men who accept a lifestyle based on a universal system of morality dedicated to the self-improvement of its members and thereby contributing to the building of a better community.
” The Strength of Freemasonry is in its Loyalty to each other”.
How Do You Become A Mason?
We belong to the Grand Lodge of British Columbia & Yukon
Visit their page Grand Lodge of BC & Yukon